Wednesday, April 22, 2009

still getting yelled at by my mom. real cool.

i'm starting to realize why sometimes i feel like being really selfish.




in other news:
brandon from work got hurt today. he's kind of accident prone though. he sliced his arm open on something in the back room and got carried out on a stretcher. fun fun. apparently a 3 inch deep gash. he thinks he saw bone or something but he was about to pass out so he wasn't quite sure. then he came back to get his stuff and go home and he was telling me about how he reallllly wanted stitches. ahhaha i think he just wanted another cool scar to show off. man i still have a crush on that kid. not like, an i want to go out with you crush, just thank god there is someone decent to look at/ talk to at work who is a guy bc i got over the whole "hot dad" thing a long time ago. wow i'm such a homewrecker in my mind. hahaha man and i'm still lusting after jorge in the same way. i'm pretty sure today in the break room he dropped his change 3 times, on purpose... hahha but one is never really sure. a girl can oogle.

i finally called my mom back and she was screaming at me on the phone. apparently she has been trying to call me for the last 3 days. idk. it seems like the older my phone gets the less i pay attention to it. plus the fact that either i am at work (can't check my phone often) or i am at home (zero reception) and then the rest of the time i barely even bother. pretty terrible but i swear once i get a new phone i'll pay attention. or maybe it's all bc i am just starting to not care about a lot of things going on around me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment