Saturday, May 30, 2009

little machine

so on the drive home yesterday i thought i would be thinking about how some old lady might pop up in my back seat and freak me out bc i just watched drag me to hell. instead i finished listening to mcs and then started listening to old school r.e.m. and thennnn my mother's nagging voice in the back of my head started ringing clear. about not spending all of my money and not going out as much and doing important things like trying to see how much it would cost me to live when i go back to school. wtf i hate when parents are right. well, you know i have a lot of plans this summer that aren't going to be broken as far as trips and shows and such but i just like to think of it that i can do both, i just have to find a way and the money. lol. i guess i just want to prove my mom wrong. im convinced i can still do most of what i want and be able to go off on my own as well.

idk, i think it is hard for me to make those kinds of sacrifices bc i never had to. i have lived a relatively cushy life and when i was at school all i had to worry about was being at school for the most part bc everything was taken care of. and even now i have been home for a year sitting on my ass and working this lame job not really having to be accountable for much. i know HOW to be accountable.. i just dont do everything im supposed to do and sometimes when i am out galavanting with my hard earned paycheck i sometimes feel the slightest bit of guilt for not saving some or working more towards my future or something. whatever this is shit i think about pretty much almost every day. let's move on. i feel like i am wasting my time talking about this all of the time.

i saw the king of hot dads today. like the hottest of the DILFS. so yummy. too bad i wasnt around so he could hop on my line. ah well. he'll be back. they always are. grace was complaining about her hours. i mean a lot of people got shitty hours so i dont feel as badly. but grace IS technically part time as well and she thinks it is completely unfair that "college students" who are on break from school get more hours than her. i can't agree with this bc i used to be a college student and i know how much you fucking need that much money just like when you are 73 and need that fucking money. so to say that you deserve hours more than them bc you have been there longer is just bogus. i think everyone should get a fair amount of fucking hours so they feel like they are actually earning something at this job instead of wasting their lives for this bullshit.
anyways, i don't feel that awesome. i blame it on the bad m&ms i ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment