Saturday, May 23, 2009

mr. mcdreamy

yesterday i told katherine i was NOT going to catch her bouquet at her wedding. i basically explained that i would stand there, but if it came in my general direction i would duck out of the way. ahhaha FIRST of all that shit is so embarrassing. it's like 'HEYYYYY now is the part where all of you SIIIIIIIINGLE people come stand around to see which one of you will be given away next!!!" and then you know what they follow it with, some extra embarrassing shit were who ever catches that stupid lace shit gets to come over and put it on your leg in front of EVERYONE. if it does come straight for my face i could catch it just for kicks. or i can close my eyes and take three steps to the left. or i could make alan be my date and call him my gay boyfriend making me exempt fron the entire thing.

i started thinking about all of those dumb movies i see and people talking about being perpetually single. like, am i already in that situation where you are going to all of your friends weddings and they start squeezing out babies and they just keep talking about relationships and being married and how "one day zanida, you too will find the love of your life" and then they start mentioning all of these other poor unfortunate single people? omg i thought that shit was supposed to happen when i was like 30.

i just want to eat cake and hope to god kyle has a bunch of really hot friends/family members i can oogle at. one plus is my bridesmaid dress has pockets in it which i thought was really exciting and cool. katherine kept laughing at me bc i was so excited about them. but i told her now i could keep my chapstick with me. and she was like "wtf zanida" but then i told her she probably didnt want me to have dry lips in her photos now would she? lol

so here's to finding my "dreamboat" (katherine's words not mine) im going to go eat some fun dip, think about blowing some bubbles outside, and hang on to my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment